Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An update on Maddie and her kitchen

For any random searchers that have come across this blog, or friends that like to check it out to validate me (hi Tina!! *waves*), I'm going to occasionally update people on the state of Maddie and her kitchen.

Today's update: Maddie's new kitchen pet.

Maddie: "Btw i have a new pet. his name is sparky. hes the baby cockroach that lives in the toaster."

For everyone out there who is new to the cooking world, a little hint- having a pet cockroach is NOT a good sign.

For the meantime, I'm going to come up with some cockroach-friendly, toaster-avoiding recipes. While I do so, I'd like to refer you to exhibit A: http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Roaches

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to add that Sparky is not there because of a lack of cleaning, but just because it is a very old house and we live in texas. and also, i dont use the toaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't HAVE a toaster. I microwave bread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. update: I laid down roach traps today so i expect sparky to move out quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to pretend maddie is joking. Hah. Hah. Jokes. Funny funny jokes.

    ReplyDelete